March 18, 2008

Elegy for a Kitty

I do so love Spring.

Today I was going to post the song I made up about burning my files to DVD because of how I my external hard-drive (containing 300GB of TV!) died, however, if I am going to pay tribute to anything, there is something much more important that must first be mentioned.

Last month, my cat, Blackie, died. I was upset about it, because I've had her since grade two, and no one really cared about her as much as I did. I don't want to go into detail, cause I'm not about airing my laundry on the internet.

Anyways, today I made up a song about her, and I wanted to share it.

Blackie's Song

I tried to find a picture of her but I don't have any on my computer.

(Also I am sorry that there is a really flat note near the end. I told you, I am no good.)

I hope this post hasn't been utterly depressing. I assure you, there are knitting hijinx ahead.

1 comment:

alex said...

Aww honey. *hugs*