March 30, 2008

Is it the size, or the shape?

Or the pounding bassline?

10 points if you know the episode.

Anyways, speaking of bassline, Alex and I were jammin last night, and we had this opening bassline stuck in our heads like

dundundundundundundundun dodododod dndndndn

And we could not remember for the life of us what song it was from, but we knew that it was something we had heard before, and many a time. So we sat for a good twenty minutes, she with her thinking cap on, and me going "It's a wrock song, I know it is! No maybe it's Weezer. No, the Pixies. No, it has to be wizard rock."

And while she eventually found that she had been thinking of The Kaiser Chiefs "When we were young" this did not wholly sate my curiosity.

But this morning I realized it was the opening baseline from Wizard Chess by Harry and the Potters.

Ha! Take that, world!

We also wrote the best/most obnoxious song ever. It is called "Saturday Service." It's about the bus.

I hope some day that I can post it for your listening displeasure.

1 comment:

alex said...

It's not as good as regular service!
I'm not sure but I think I might have a blister on one of my fingers. But I don't know.

You haven't posted about Teddy! WHY NOT?