April 1, 2008

My New Pal Teddy

Furthermore, sailors, I have decided to that now is the right time to discuss my new aquisition.

Cats and kittens, Alex and I are now one-half of a step further towards actually writing/recording anything for The Violent Puffskeins, because...

...

I bought my very first electric guitar!



His name is Teddy. Strat-style, three single coil pick-ups, lime and seafoam. Very classy. My mom made that quilt.

Unfortunately: Still lacking amplification. However, this should be remedied shortly. And once we are amped and ready to go, The Violent Puffskeins will be pumping out punk Wrock anthems for wizards and muggles alike!

Erm. That is, if anyone can teach me how to play Ramones-style punk guitar. Because yes, I am probably so inept that I will have great difficulty figuring it out myself. I am, after all, striving for adequacy.

So, there you have it folks. I am very nearly electric, and ready to Wrock.

(and yes, my new guitar is named Teddy, and yes, my acoustic guitar is named James, and yes, they may or may not be the names of next-gen characters. SO WHAT OKAY.)

2 comments:

alex said...

I ship Teddy/James!

Anonymous said...

Well said.